1a)In george's perspective he thoght by killing Lennie there won't be anymore trouble. The other thing that Lennie will be happy where he is going is heaven or hell. So Lennie couldn't get in trouble everytime he tries to do something good or tries to talk to someone.
1b)I think that it wasn't the best hing because Lennie is mentally sick. Lennie could have gone to a special institution. The other thing that Lenniecould have done was not to work. It is better Lennie to not work because he might do something wrong and mess up everything in the job.
2a) I think one of the reasons of what he did because he didn't want to see her daughter in a vegetative no more.The other reason was to make her est in peace. The last thing was that its been 17 years and she wasn't woken up.
2b) I do agree with his action on her daughter unplugging the feeding tubes. If he wouldn't unplug the feeding tubes h e would still pay money for her. I would do the same because I wouldn't want to see my daughter like a a vegetative stage.
3a) I think that Mr. Lupoe was paranoid that he lost his job. The other was that his wife lost her job too and they both couldn't find a job and pay the house. So he thought killing himself and his family would be the solution.
3b) I think that they could the children to keep doing good in school to not be in this crisis. The other thing is to keep going to school then graduate and get a good job after high school or college.
4) My views on euthanasia is that Mice and Men and the other two article both do or different euthanasia. Like in Mice and Men, George probably got tired of Lennie getting in trouble just for nothing. In the first article about a man unplugging the feeding tubes of her daughter that was in a vegetative stage. He got tired of seeing her daughter in that stage. In the second article the man was probably depressed of losing his job and didn't think of another solution so he thought killing his family was the solution.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i AGREE WiTH #4 BECAUSE GE0RGE PR0BABLy G0T TiRED 0F LENNiE.HE WAS ALWAyS GETTiNG iN TR0UBLE AND D0iNG BAD THiNGS.ALS0 AB0UT THE MAN THAT T0LD THE D0CT0RS T0 REM0VE THE FEEDiNG TUBE BECAUSE HiS DAUGHTER WAS N0T G0iNG T0 WAKE UP.......
ReplyDeleteI agree with you on 3b. I agree with you because he was paranoid that he couldn't get another job.
ReplyDeletei agree with you in 2 because it was already been a long time and there was no more hope of her coming back.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you in #4. George did get tired of Lennie because he was always getting into trouble.Also in the second article the dad gave up on his daughter.she was like that for 17 years and he thought she was never going to wake up. Its sad!
ReplyDelete-Skittles♥